- BitTorrent tutorial - If you are new to BitTorrent, internets and tubes read this first.
- Torrents tutorial - Now that you’ve popped your torrent cherry, use this to make your searches fast and effective.
- BitSeek is a meta-search engine. This means we just search other search engines.
- BitSeek is not a torrent cache, torrent tracker nor a torrent search engine.
- BitSeek does not host or "make available" any files or torrents in any way, shape or form.
- BitSeek links to other independent search engines that might host torrent files. We have absolutely no control over those domains.
- Indexing process is completely automated. We don't check it. Whatever the stupid bots suck in goes. The good, the bad and the ugly.
- Torrent files are simply metadata and cannot be copyrighted.
- We don’t host torrents, we don't even save torrents for ourselves after the filename and size extraction.
- BitSeek is similar to Google.
- BitSeek will gladly remove any links at copyright owner’s request. Read Takedown Policy below.
- BitSeek has a spotless relationship with copyright owners and governmental organizations (Child protection, etc).
- BitSeek respects reasonable copyrights and acts in compliance with EUCD and DMCA. Yes, Really.
- BitSeek loves you.
- famfamfam icons
- We do not log.
- We are not interested in what you do online.
- Corporations running ads/stats are evil. Pure evil.
- Please only provide URLs containing info_hash values. (Ex: http://xxxxx.xxx/t.php?id=41DAF7AFB8F69260B4C300E91C21DF79DACE1686)
- Takedowns that do not properly identify torrent info_hash values will take considerably more time to process!
- Use your company/business email. Free mailboxes (AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc) will take more time to process and verify.
- Google DMCA Notice if you never done this before.
- Please be polite. There is no point in threats.
- Send your takedowns to . Takedowns sent to ISPs or other addresses might not get filed properly.
- Abuse / EUCD / DMCA / Copyright / Content Removal only :
- Everything else :